Official application for “girlfriend of the year”
Happy birthday Tim!!
Q:I think dci offers a texting service like the one your friend is making. :/
It’s all good, He’s been making a bunch of different apps lately. He made one for the U of M pep band to find subs for certain games as well. Just giving him a signal boost in case anyone wanted to check it out! :)
My friend who marched bluecoats in ‘12 and ‘13 is a computer science major and recently created a texting service for corps scores! Check it out! :)
I may/may not have just threatened to throw my dentures at my boyfriend when he makes fun of me for probably having to get them at an early age.
Q:Please let your friend, the Bluecoats media intern, know that they are doing an amazing job!
Will do! He’ll love to hear the feedback. He’s having a wonderful time manning the BLOO drone and other such things. :)
Went to see DCI in theaters last night:
1. got there late so I missed the cavaliers show so I really can’t have an opinion on it.
2. Scouts: Sex appeal via music and movement: you’re doin’ it right. those dress whites, tho. Although whites do add a layer of difficulty in terms of having clean drill, y’all stick out if you’re even a half step off. I can’t wait to see how the season unfolds! I feel like you’ve got some tricks still up your (short) sleeves. Also my fellow MBI member keegan was on the screen for a solid 30 seconds! Miss you dude.
3. Boston: Intrigued by the show theme but I feel that the show still needs a little clarification. If the show isn’t supposed to be a literal interpretation of the book then what is the main focus? sweet unis though.
4. Phantom regiment: Phantom has fallen into a rut in terms of shows. the last few have all had the same general storyline. Don’t get me wrong, they do a killer job with the layout, the costuming and change are wonderful, and the music was great, I’d just like to see something a little more… out of the box from them in the future. Pretty clean drill for this point in the season too.
5. The Cadets: Narration was a little interesting, very well done, just seemed out of place for a DCI show. Simple gifts gave me some definite goosebumps and the drum line was solid. The show didn’t do a ton to really pull me in though, I found my eyes glazing over a few times during the middle.
6. Carolina Crown: Well, here we go again. This show is goofy AF. But for Crown, it works. I saw an early season run of this show and was rather unimpressed, but the multicam view of the show capitalized on some things I had missed, making the show a little more interesting. The music was good, didn’t care too much for the recycled “voice over” effect at the beginning. The trampolines could be really sweet, I just think that it’s going to take the performers a while to get comfortable with them and moving on them. Being an MBI member, and the fact that we’re doing a space-themed show as well (Shameless plug), I might a little biased toward this show. We shall see, in time how I still feel about it.
7. Bluecoats: Aaand here comes my favorite for the year. I have been following them since the beginning of the season (mostly because my friend is their media intern for the summer and has been in charge of their twitter and instagram) and I am honestly impressed by this show! It’s a good mix of obscurity, yet they seem very controlled while performing. Gonna take a second to swoon over that seamless transition from horn line to synth as well. I can see Bluecoats creeping up the line this year, I really think they’ve got a good start to the season. BLOO.
aaand that’s all I’ve got to say. Excited for the Mankato show so I can finally get on the field, see Bluecoats show, and see all my corps friends. :)
Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Kiss her like she’s the brightest thing you’ve ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer.